The Mint of Poland is jubilant to announce issuing the “Man’s Best Friends” series to affirm the unbreakable bond between humans and dogs.
Since time immemorial these four-legged friends have accompanied the man faithfully. Dogs’ nature has won the hearts of a wide range of pet enthusiasts for whom this delightful coin collection has been manufactured.
Thе fourth coin in this colletion is dedicated to Labrador Retriever.
The second-to-none craftsmanship of the Mint of Poland and stunning adornments has made this coin a charming
gift and a remarkable collector’s item.
- the perfect gift for all dog lovers
- minted in .999 sterling silver
- the attractive design
- embellished with multi-coloured printed decorations
- its uniqueness is guaranteed by the limited mintage of 1,500 pieces
- accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Mint of Poland
- legal tender in the New Zealand
- offered in a neat blister pack designed to house the coins from this exciting collection
In the central part of the coin – a multi-coloured image of a Labrador Retriever. In the background – a relief scene of the Labrador in the bosom of nature. Along the rim – the name of the breed.
In the central part of the coin – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Below
– inscriptions: Ag 999 (the hallmark), m/w (the mint mark). Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 1 DOLLAR (the face value), 2014 (the year of issue).