The Mint of Poland is delighted to present the coin of the enchanting “Man’s Best Friends” collection designed for all cats’ enthusiasts in whose hearts and minds these pets hold a special place.
This stunning coin with a multi-coloured image of the British Shorthair cat set with crystals will be a gift which cannot be forgotten.
The dazzling beauty and magical aura of the British Shorthair cat makes this coin an item that will add splendour to each collection.
- the perfect gift for all cat lovers
- minted in .999 sterling silver
- decorated with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
- embellished with multi-coloured printed decorations
- its uniqueness is guaranteed by the low mintage of 1,500 pieces
- accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Mint of Poland
- legal tender in New Zealand
- offered in an attractive presentation case designed specifically to house this coin
In the central part – a multi-coloured image of a British Shorthair cat. In the background – an image of a cat of this breed recreated in relief. Above – the name of the breed in English and Polish: BRITISH SHORTHAIR / KOT BRYTYJSKI. Along the rim – decorative elements depicting cat paw prints.
In the central part of the coin – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Below – inscriptions: Ag 999 (the hallmark), m/w (the mint mark). Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 1 DOLLAR (the face value) and the year of issue: 2014.