The Mint of Poland is jubilant to announce issuing the “Man’s Best Friends” series to affirm the unbreakable bond between humans and dogs. This coin collection is dedicated to the most loved dog breeds around the world.
Since time immemorial these four-legged friends have accompanied the man faithfully. Dogs’ nature has won the hearts of a wide range of pet lovers for whom this delightful coin collection has been manufactured.
The fifth coin in the series designed for Chow Chows’ enthusiasts will be the perfect gift for every occasion.
- minted in .999 fine silver
- embellished with multi-coloured printed decorations
- its uniqueness is guaranteed by the limited mintage of 1,500 pieces
- accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Mint of Poland
- legal tender in New Zealand
- offered in a neat presentation case designed specifically to house the coin
In the central part of the coin – a multi-coloured image of a Chow Chow. In the background – a relief scene of a Chow Chow in the bosom of mountain nature. Above – a horizontal inscription: CHOW CHOW (the name of the breed).
In the central part of the coin – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Below – inscriptions: Ag 999 (the hallmark), m/w (the mint mark). Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 1 DOLLAR (the face value) and the year of issue: 2014.