This spellbinding coin designed for German Shepherds’ enthusiasts, in whose hearts and minds these pets hold a special place, will be the perfect gift for every occasion.
The second-to-none craftsmanship of the Mint of Poland, its innovative design created with the use of modern digital technology and stunning adornments have made this coin a charming gift and a remarkable collector’s item.
- the perfect gift for all Shepherd enthusiasts
- minted in .999 fine silver
- the attractive design and original theme
- embellished with multi-coloured printed decorations
- its uniqueness is guaranteed by the limited mintage of 1,500 pieces
- accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Mint of Poland
- legal tender in New Zealand
- offered in a neat presentation case designed specifically to house the coin
In the central part of the coin – a multi-coloured image of a German shepherd. In the background – a relief scene of a German shepherd in the bosom of nature. On the left, along the rim – inscriptions: GERMAN SHEPHERD / OWCZAREK NIEMIECKI (the name of the breed in English and Polish).
In the central part of the coin – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Below – inscriptions: Ag 999 (the hallmark), m/w (the mint mark). Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 1 DOLLAR (the face value), 2014 (the year of issue).
Design: Małgorzata Rodek