The Mint of Poland is delighted to present the enchanting “Maine Coon” coin.
As old as the hills the fact is that felines have fascinated humans with their nobility and independence since ancient times. The mesmerizing aura that they ooze and graceful movements while they walk have made them the charming theme of this remarkable coin collection.
This stunning coin with a multi-coloured image of the Maine Coon set with crystals will be a gift which cannot be forgotten.
- the perfect gift for all cat lovers
- minted in .999 fine silver
- decorated with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
- embellished with multi-coloured printed decorations
- its uniqueness is guaranteed by the low mintage of 1,500 pieces
- accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- legal tender in New Zealand
- offered in a neat presentation case designed to house the coin
In the central part – a multi-coloured image of a Maine Coon cat. In the background – an image of a Maine Coon recreated in relief. Above – inscriptions: MAINE COON (the name of the breed). Along the rim – decorative elements depicting cat paw prints.
In the central part of the coin – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Below – inscriptions: Ag 999 (the hallmark), m/w (the mint mark). Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 1 DOLLAR (the face value), 2014 (the year of issue).