The Mint of Poland is jubilant to present the spellbinding ”Stork” coin – a symbol of luck enchanted in a silver coin blank, which from now on could be your perfect talisman.
The 9 symbols of luck immortalized in silver coins are the perfect gifts, which attract happiness, wealth, love and joy.
The coins of the series combine modernity, innovation and the highest craftsmanship
to satisfy the most demanding coin collectors.
Collect all the coins of the series and remember your whole life is made of little blessings.
The next coin of the series: “Piggy”.
• the perfect gift – a talisman
• minted in .999 fine silver
• embellished with digital printing
• decorated with a 24-carat gold-plated insert
• its uniqueness is guaranteed by the limited mintage of not more than 3,333 pcs
• legal tender in New Zealand
• a Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Mint of Poland
In the central part of the coin – an image of a stork in mid-air. On the right – a capsule containing a 24-carat gold-plated filigree insert. In the background – an unspoilt landscape. At the bottom, along the rim – an inscription: GOOD LUCK.
In the central part of the coin – a capsule containing а silver 24-carat gold-plated filigree insert. Above – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. On the right – an image of a stork standing in its nest. In the background – a stylized surface emblazoned with decorative motifs. Along the rim – inscriptions: NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), ELIZABETH II, 1 DOLLAR (the face value), 2014 (the year of issue).