The latest addition to our bullion range takes its inspiration from hundreds of years of royal heraldry. The Queen’s Beasts bullion coins not only provide a new option for those looking to invest, but the range also includes a two-ounce silver coin – the first time an official two-ounce United Kingdom bullion coin has been struck.
The background for this range comes from the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen, where ten heraldic beasts stood guard, The Queen’s Beasts, sculpted by James Woodford RA for the coronation ceremony.
The coins will each depict one of the The Queen’s Beasts, reimagined by Royal Mint Coin Designer Jody Clark. Jody also created the latest definitive coinage portrait of The Queen to appear on United Kingdom coins. His bold interpretations of the Lion of England will be the first coin to be released.
- The first official UK Two-Ounce Silver Bullion Coin from The Royal Mint.
- Two ounces of fine silver, finished to bullion standard.
- Being UK legal tender it is Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- A new, exclusive bullion range from The Royal Mint with original reverse designs.
- Both obverse and reverse by British Coin Designer, Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive portrait of The Queen on UK coinage.
- The first in a series of ten designs that will celebrate each of The Queen’s Beasts.
- Tubes of ten coins also available
There are no reviews yet.